- Added Any alert() function call message field
- Added Money Flow/HyperWave toggles to disable all elements associated with the feature
- Minor changes
- New confluence meter conditions in the custom alert creator
- Users can now access variables for upper/lower confluence zones
- Users can now access historical confluence meter values
- New OR step operator in custom alert creator
- Fixed a bug preventing confluence meter market to be affected by user set color settings.
- Fixed an issue preventing “Any Reversal” condition in the custom alert creator from being highlighted
- Fixed an issue with overflow not highlighting/triggering alerts on certain conditions in custom alert creator
- Fixed “Reversal Down +” not working in the custom alert creator
- Added steps to custom alert creator
- Removed session filters from custom alert creator
- New custom alert creator
- Changed plot names/alert messages from
turning point up/downto
- Fixed strong confluences any alert() function calls trigerring for weak confluences
- Changed money flow algorithm to account for market gaps
- New oscillators toolkit including two oscillators (Hyper Wave, Money Flow)
- Removed previous oscillators (now available in legacy oscillators toolkit)
- Changed Ultimate RSI to better perform during trending markets
- New Ultimate MACD oscillator
- New Ultimate RSI oscillator
- New dynamic overbought/oversold levels
- Pivot oscillator moved from previous Lux Statistics Toolkit within the Lux Oscillator Premium
- Renamed Legacy oscillator as “Ultimate Stochastic”
- Removed Classic oscillator
- Removed Normalized oscillator
- New “Trending Normalized” element for the Normalized oscillator
- Reskin of the Advanced, Normalized, and Legacy oscillators
- Classic oscillator is now separated into two bullish/bearish components
- Legacy Oscillator set as default
- Removed Support/Resistance of the Advanced oscillator
- Removed Dashboard
- Fixed NaN values on the classic oscillator appearing on certain tickers.
- New Classic oscillator
- New Classic oscillator related alerts
- New Overbought/Oversold Zones
- Changed default settings
- Minor style changes
- New institutional activity alert
- Improved divergences detection for the Lux oscillator style
- Scaled legacy oscillator in a 0/100 range
- Fixed the oscillator not being able to be loaded on a chart
- New Lux oscillator type.
- New alert conditions for the Lux oscillator type.
- New design for the input settings window.
- Added tooltips to the input settings window.
- Exclusive dashboard for the Lux oscillator type.
- New Directional Heatmap oscillator type
- Added Directional heatmap Method setting
- Set Normalized oscillator type as default
- Added 3 new oscillators, Confirmation, Normalized, and Cycle
- Added an oscillator dashboard
- Option to use a color gradient, with two color modes available
- Renamed old “Lux Oscillator” as “Legacy” in “Type”
The Lux Oscillator is inspired by stochastics and market balance. The oscillator is a responsive ribbon which at times provides earlier signals compared to a normal stochastic. When the oscillator crosses over to become blue this is a bullish signal and when the oscillator crosses over to become red this is a bearish signal. It also is great for spotting divergences. This can give the user opportunities to enter earlier into positions.