Lux Algo Premium
Lux Algo Premium is the main indicator toolkit provided by Lux Algo which contains a variety of signal modes, indicator overlays, optimization methods, and advanced features to help users make improved decisions when trading. Provided below are the pages describing each of the features in the main indicator in detail:»Signal Modes»Signal Settings»TP/SL Points»Indicators Overlay»Candle Coloring»Lux Dashboard»Lux Algo Premium Alerts
Lux Algo Premium has multiple settings affecting the appearance and behavior of the indicator, most of them are specific to the feature they affect and will be described on their corresponding pages. The indicator contains various settings sections, the basic settings are described in the following sections:
Presets allow users to display multiple features within the toolkit that best fit the selected user trading style, these include:
- Swing Trader (Confirmation signals, Mid-Term Frequency Autopilot, simple confirmation candle coloring, Neo Cloud)
- Trend Trader (Confirmation Signals, Hypertrend, Trend Catcher)
- Contrarian Trader (Contrarin Signals, Mid-Term Frequency Autopilot, Contrarian candle coloring, Reversal Zones)
- Scalper (Confirmation signals, Low Frequency Autopilot, Contrarian candle coloring, reversal zones)
- Neo Filter (Show confirmation buy signals above Neo cloud, and confirmation sell signals under Neo Cloud)
- Tracer Filter (Show confirmation buy signals when Trend Tracer is indicating an up-trend, and confirmation sell signals when Trend Tracer is indicating a down-trend)
Note that when a preset is selected some settings such as the toggles of the displayed overlay indicators can become inactive/not useable.
Controls the type of signal generation algorithm to use, available options include:
- Confirmation + Exits
- Confirmation Minimal
- Contrarian + Exits
- Contrarian Minimal
More information on the following page:»Signal Modes
Methods to adjust the signals returned by the Confirmation & Contrarian methods within the Lux Algo Premium indicator. See the following page for more information:»Signal Settings
To adjust settings, place your mouse pointer over the indicator title, you will see a list of icons appears, click on the gear ⚙️ icon to open the settings panel of the indicator.
You can also open the settings panel by double-clicking any element displayed by the indicator, such as the signals, overlaid indicators, or the dashboard.
Lux Algo Premium groups 6 cutting edge indicators allowing you to detect current trends as well as providing support and resistances points. These are best used in confluence with the user selected signals.»Overlay Indicators
It is possible to change the visual aspect of any element displayed by the indicator such as colors, line width, signal label shape/location...etc. In order to do it open the setting panel and click on style beside inputs.